Mortgage Matters Direct is the financial arm of Douglas Allen
Our dedicated mortgage department, Mortgage Matters Direct, is experienced in finding you the best possible deal to suit your circumstances and has access to a number of competitive mortgages, rates and protection products that are not readily available on the High Street. This level of knowledge makes us one of the largest mortgage specialists in the UK.
We ensure you understand the process of applying for a new mortgage and will strive to offer the best possible advice throughout the process. We have helped over 100,000 people secure over £5 billion of mortgages since we were established in 1991.
We are aware of the serious financial commitments involved with securing a mortgage and are happy to help should you require a second opinion on a mortgage product. The biggest and most important advice we offer is that you arrange an Agreement in Principle, which can significantly improve your negotiating power.
As an experienced mortgage team, we are best placed to answer any questions you may have regarding your mortgage application and what it involves, and can clear up any confusion about costs and legal procedures.
Hundreds of Mortgages Available!
We can help you make some of these decisions by answering these questions for you:
- How important is a mortgage?
- How much am I allowed to borrow?
- How does the repayment process work and what is the time frame?
- Do I need to take out insurance on my mortgage?
- How much does a typical mortgage cost?
- Am I able to repay my mortgage before the agreed term?
- How can I be sure I am getting the best rate to suit my financial situation?
- What costs are involved in buying and selling a property?
- What happens should I decide to move home during my mortgage term?
Our Mortgage Matters Direct advisors possess the knowledge and expertise to ensure you understand the full mortgage process and have the latest technology at hand to help you secure the best possible deal.
We ensure that we are open later on weekdays and on Saturdays so you are able to contact us with questions at a time that suits you best.
Use our Mortgage calculator to estimate what your mortgage payments could be.