- Open House this Saturday (24th July) - by appointment only
- Sale by Modern Auction, closing Friday 30th July 2021 - fees apply, see auction pack
- Charming semi detached house
- Off street parking and garage with storage
- Mature rear garden
- Close to South Woodford Central Line station
- Nightingale Primary School catchment area
- For sale by modern auction - T&C's apply, subject to an undisclosed reserve price, buyers fees apply.
- Four bedrooms, Three receptions
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||17'6 x 11'5 (5.34m x 3.48m)|
|Sitting Room||17'6 x 10'0 (5.34m x 3.05m)|
|Dining Room||15'0 x 10'3 (4.58m x 3.13m)|
|Kitchen||10'0 x 6'9 (3.05m x 2.06m)|
|Utility/Shower Room||14'2 x 7'5 (4.32m x 2.26m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||17'4 x 11'2 (5.29m x 3.41m)|
|Bedroom 2||15'1 x 10'0 (4.60m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 3||12'3 x 7'8 (3.74m x 2.34m)|
|Bedroom 4||8'8 x 6'0 (2.64m x 1.83m)|
|Bathroom||6'6 x 5'6 (1.98m x 1.68m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- South Woodford 0.2 miles
- Snaresbrook 1.0 miles
- Wanstead 1.2 miles
- M11 Junction 4: 0.4 miles
- M11 Junction 5: 4.1 miles
Chigwell Road, South Woodford, E18
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.