- 4 Bedroom detached house
- Family bathroom, en suite shower room and downstairs w/c
- High spec kitchen with separate utility room
- Double garage and off-road parking
- Pretty garden with large patio area ideal for outdoor dining.
- Close to schools, parks and Brentwood town centre
- Offered with vacant possession
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen Diner||20'7 x 12'9 (6.28m x 3.89m)|
|Utility Room||5'10 x 5'0 (1.78m x 1.53m)|
|Dining Room||12'9 x 10'9 (3.89m x 3.28m)|
|Lounge||16'8 x 12'9 (5.08m x 3.89m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'1 x 10'9 (4.91m x 3.28m)|
|Ensuite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||12'9 x 8'5 (3.89m x 2.57m)|
|Bedroom 3||12'9 x 7'10 (3.89m x 2.39m)|
|Bedroom 4||11'2 x 9'9 (3.41m x 2.97m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Brentwood 2.0 miles
- Shenfield 2.9 miles
- Harold Wood 4.6 miles
- Upminster 6.6 miles
- Elm Park 6.9 miles
- Upminster Bridge 7.3 miles
- M25 Junction 28: 2.1 miles
- M25 Junction 29: 4.4 miles
The Firs, Ongar Road, Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood, Essex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.