- Extended end of terrace house on a corner plot
- An ideal choice for those looking to further improve a great family home
- Kitchenette in upstairs bedroom is wonderful for when visitors stay
- Beautiful garden with garage to rear
- Great location for road links to M25 and A2
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating F (26)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||22'10 x 12'11 (6.96m x 3.94m)|
|Bedroom 4||13'5 x 10'10 (4.09m x 3.30m)|
|Jack And Jill Shower Room||8'8 x 6'1 (2.64m x 1.86m)|
|Kitchen||11'5 x 9'10 (3.48m x 3.00m)|
|Lean To||12'3 x 5'6 (3.74m x 1.68m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen / Bedroom 1||19'4 x 13'5 (5.90m x 4.09m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'4 x 8'10 (4.07m x 2.69m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'7 x 7'10 (2.62m x 2.39m)|
|Bathroom||5'7 x 5'6 (1.70m x 1.68m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Northend 0.3 mls, Normandy 0.5 mls, Slade Green 0.6 mls.
- Erith Sch 0.8 mls, Oakwood Sch 0.9 mls, St Catherine's Sch 1.3 mls. Bexley Coll 1.6 mls, Bexleyheath Sch 1.6 mls.
- Slade Green 0.4 mls, Barnehurst 0.9 mls, Erith 1.1 mls.
- M25 Junction 1a: 2.7 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 3 miles
Northend Road, Erith, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.