- Mid Terraced 1930's style house with off street parking.
- In very good condition with potential to add value
- Close to a variety of shops and local restaurants, as well as schools.
- Would be a great family home as well as a great investment opportunity.
- Close to Seven Kings Station and other transport services
- Three bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'3 x 12'2 (4.04m x 3.71m)|
|Utility Room||8'7 x 5'8 (2.62m x 1.73m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||11'9 x 11'9 (3.58m x 3.58m)|
|Conservatory||14'9 x 7'9 (4.50m x 2.36m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'9 x 12'6 (4.19m x 3.81m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'1 x 11'1 (3.69m x 3.38m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'5 x 6'7 (2.57m x 2.01m)|
|First Floor Bathroom||7'6 x 6'6 (2.29m x 1.98m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Seven Kings 0.1 miles
- Goodmayes 0.7 miles
- Ilford 1.0 miles
- Newbury Park 0.8 miles
- Gants Hill 1.4 miles
- Barkingside 1.5 miles
- M11 Junction 4: 3.1 miles