- Spacious mid terraced family home with a large rear garden
- Extendable into the loft and to the rear, subject to planning consents
- Oaks Park Secondary School catchment area
- Approximately 10 minute walk to Newbury Park Central Line Station
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Dining Room||14'3 x 12'3 (4.35m x 3.74m)|
|Lounge||12'4 x 10'8 (3.76m x 3.25m)|
|Kitchen||9'4 x 8'0 (2.85m x 2.44m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'7 x 11'5 (4.45m x 3.48m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'6 x 10'3 (3.81m x 3.13m)|
|Bedroom 3||7'7 x 7'5 (2.31m x 2.26m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Newbury Park 0.5 miles
- Barkingside 0.5 miles
- Fairlop 1.1 miles
- M11 Junction 4: 2.8 miles
- M11 Junction 5: 4.2 miles
Spearpoint Gardens, Aldborough Road North, Ilford, Essex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.