- A much improved & extended semi-detached family home
- Lounge & separate dining area
- Ground floor shower & toilet & large first floor bathroom
- All double bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Off road parking & detached garage
- Good size rear garden
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Shower Room And Toilet|
|Lounge||21'6 x 11'1 (6.56m x 3.38m)|
|Kitchen||11'9 x 8'10 (3.58m x 2.69m)|
|Dining Area||17'11 x 8'3 (5.46m x 2.52m)|
|Off Road Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'10 x 10'8 into fitted wardrobes (3.61m x 3.25m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'7 (3.53m) x 11'4 (3.46m) narrowing to 8'9 (2.67m)|
|Bedroom 3||12'7 x 9'1 into fitted wardrobes (3.84m x 2.77m)|
|Bathroom||9'1 x 7'7 (2.77m x 2.31m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Abbs Cross Academy & Arts College 0.2 miles
- The Sanders Draper School and Specialist Science College 0.2 miles (Ofsted report)
- Hornchurch High School 0.6 miles.
- Emerson Park 1.4 miles
- Upminster 1.8 miles
- Romford 2.0 miles.
- Elm Park 0.4 miles
- Hornchurch 0.4 miles
- Upminster Bridge 1.2 miles.
- M25 Junction 29: 3.6 miles
- M25 Junction 30: 4.4 miles