- Open House this Saturday (16th Nov) - by appointment only
- Well sized, modern family home
- Off road parking and garage en-bloc
- Great location for schools, transport links and amenities
- Perfect first purchase or investment
- Large rear garden room extension
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'4 x 12'3 (4.68m x 3.74m)|
|Kitchen||15'8 x 9'3 (4.78m x 2.82m)|
|Garden Room Extension||15'5 x 7'4 (4.70m x 2.24m)|
|Off Street Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'0 x 9'0 (3.97m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'3 x 8'2 (2.82m x 2.49m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'7 x 6'7 (2.92m x 2.01m)|
|Bathroom||7'2 x 5'6 (2.19m x 1.68m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Brittons Academy 1.1 miles
- Abbs Cross Academy & Arts College 1.4 miles
- The Sanders Draper School 1.6 miles.
- Rainham 2.1 miles
- Emerson Park 2.8 miles
- Chadwell Heath 3.4 miles.
- Elm Park 1.3 miles
- Hornchurch 1.9 miles
- Dagenham East 2.6 miles.
- M25 Junction 30: 4.2 miles
- M25 Junction 29: 4.4 miles