- Open House Saturday 24th August 2019.
- 3 bed semi-detached family home
- Excellent location for Hornchurch Underground station and High Street
- Utility room & downstairs shower room
- Extended to rear
- Ample off street parking
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||18'7 x 14'2 (5.67m x 4.32m)|
|Kitchen||10'7 x 8'5 (3.23m x 2.57m)|
|Dining Room||13'2 x 12'0 maximum (4.02m x 3.66m)|
|Utility Room||8'8 x 5'6 (2.64m x 1.68m)|
|Shower Room & Toilet||6'8 x 6'0 maximum (2.03m x 1.83m)|
|Off Road Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'6 x 10'6 up to fitted wardrobes (3.51m x 3.20m)|
|Bedroom 2||14'0 x 8'4 (4.27m x 2.54m)|
|Bedroom 3||14'0 x 6'3 maximum (4.27m x 1.91m)|
|Family Bathroom||7'7 x 5'3 (2.31m x 1.60m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Abbs Cross Academy 0.6 miles
- Sanders School 0.8 miles
- Sacred Heart of Mary Girls' School 1.4 miles. (Ofsted report)
- Emerson Park 1.2 miles
- Upminster 1.8 miles
- Gidea Park 2.3 miles.
- Hornchurch 0.3 miles
- Upminster Bridge 0.9 miles
- Elm Park 1.1 miles.
- M25 Junction 29: 3.1 miles
- M25 Junction 28: 4.1 miles