- An immaculately presented and extended family home
- Quiet & peaceful cul-de-sac location
- Excellent road & train links close by
- Bright & welcoming entrance area
- Well decorated warm & inviting lounge/diner
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Large Open Plan Entrance Hall|
|Lounge/Dining Area||22'9 maximum (6.94m) x 15'6 maximum (4.73m) narrowing to 8'9 (2.67m)|
|Kitchen||8'11 x 8'4 (2.72m x 2.54m)|
|Family Room||17'0 x 7'3 (5.19m x 2.21m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'10 x 8'10 (3.61m x 2.69m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'10 x 6'2 (3.61m x 1.88m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'7 x 6'10 (2.92m x 2.08m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Harold Wood 0.4 miles
- Gidea Park 0.9 miles
- Emerson Park 1.3 miles.
- Upminster Bridge 2.1 miles
- Upminster 2.3 miles
- Hornchurch 2.3 miles.
- M25 Junction 28: 2.1 miles
- M25 Junction 29: 2.8 miles
Hamilton Drive, Harold Wood, Essex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.