- Open House this Saturday (23rd March) - by appointment only
- 3 bedroom semi detached family home
- Refurbished and extended to the rear
- Great condition throughout
- Downstairs Cinema Room'
- Ample parking on the driveway to front
- EPC energy rating E (52)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen / Dining Area||15'0 x 7'8 (4.58m x 2.34m) plus 14'7 x 5'4 (4.45m x 1.63m)|
|Lounge||13'9 x 10'11 (4.19m x 3.33m)|
|Family Area||13'4 x 10'2 (4.07m x 3.10m)|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'7 x 10'6 (4.14m x 3.20m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'6 x 9'9 (3.81m x 2.97m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'1 x 5'9 (2.47m x 1.75m)|
|Bathroom||8'8 x 5'8 (2.64m x 1.73m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Leytonstone High Road 3.1 miles
- Woodgrange Park 3.2 miles
- Wanstead Park 3.2 miles
- Barkingside 1.4 miles
- Newbury Park 1.5 miles
- Fairlop 1.6 miles
- M11 Junction 4: 1.1 miles
- M11 Junction 5: 3.4 miles
Cottesmore Avenue, Clayhall, Ilford, Essex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.