- Beautifully presented semi detached family home
- Generous sized lounge/ diner and a stunning modern kitchen
- Family bathroom and additional WC
- Attractive rear garden and driveway with room for 3 vehicles
- Popular residential road close to schools, amenities, and transportation links
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge / Diner||17'4 x 14'8 (5.29m x 4.47m)|
|Kitchen||10'1 x 8'11 (3.08m x 2.72m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'8 x 11'8 (3.56m x 3.56m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'1 x 9'11 (3.38m x 3.02m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'0 x 7'8 (2.44m x 2.34m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- M25 Junction 1a: 4.8 miles
Bedonwell Road, Belvedere, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.