- Split level second and third floor flat with double bedrooms
- Situated in a popular location close to the Station
- All of Chadwell Heath's amenities are on your doorstep
- Within walking distance of primary and secondary schools
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Ideal first purchase or buy to let investment
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||19'4 x 10'6 (5.90m x 3.20m)|
|Kitchen||12'1 x 9'10 (3.69m x 3.00m)|
Third Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'5 x 10'4 (4.09m x 3.15m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'5 x 8'6 (4.09m x 2.59m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Chadwell Heath 0.2 miles
- Goodmayes 0.7 miles
- Seven Kings 1.3 miles
- Newbury Park 1.5 miles
- Barkingside 1.8 miles
- Becontree 2.0 miles
- M11 Junction 4: 4.1 miles
High Road, Chadwell Heath, Essex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.
Estimated rental income
Talk to our lettings expert James to discuss this investment opportunity.Ask James
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Michelle Hawthorne from our local Chadwell Heath branch.Book now