- Stunning ground floor purpose built apartment
- Beautiful Juliet balcony
- Allocated parking space
- Close proximity to Roding Valley Central Line Station
- Nearby shops and amenities within walking distance
- Stunning communal gardens and surrounding views
- EPC energy rating B (84)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge / Kitchen / Dining Area||21'8 x 10'8 (6.61m x 3.25m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'4 x 10'0 (3.76m x 3.05m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||11'8 x 7'8 (3.56m x 2.34m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Roding Valley 0.0 miles
- Buckhurst Hill 0.6 miles
- Woodford 0.8 miles
- M11 Junction 4: 1.7 miles
- M11 Junction 5: 2.4 miles
Roding Heights, Station Way, Buckhurst Hill, Essex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.