Saturday Viewing Guide - Brentwood
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £8.25 per hour + occasional commission
Work Pattern: Saturday – 9am – 5pm
Special Requirements: A full driving license and your own vehicle is required
Here at Douglas Allen, Customer Service is “Our Duty not Our Aim” and so most importantly in this job, you will be part of helping our customers find their dream home. In the main your duties will include accompanying our clients on property viewings so you do need to be able to drive and have your own car. However, there will be times when you will be office based, so good communication is key together with general administration and organisational skills. Basic computer skills are also required although training will be provided. A positive attitude towards work however is the most important factor as the performance of our offices rely heavily on our part time support staff. This role may suit workers who have retired or semi-retired although as an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably experienced people.
Duties will include:
- Accompanying prospective buyers to properties and pointing out positive attributes
- Dealing with prospective and existing clients on the telephone and face to face when based within the branch
- Delivering exceptional customer service
We need you to be:
- Responsible and reliable
- Smart in appearance
- Able to communicate effectively
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident over the telephone and present a positive image of our company at all times
- Have good base computer skills
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Please note our GDPR Recruitment Privacy Notice applies to all applications
† All applications receive equal treatment regardless of sex, race, age, disability, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation. Selection for a post will be based on merit. We would like to assure you that the information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence and only used only to help us monitor appropriate equal opportunities policies. This information plays no part in our selection process.
What are we looking for?
People who are genuinely interested in starting a new career and can demonstrate...
- A desire to achieve and be rewarded
- They share our values
- An ability to learn and grow
- They are passionate about what they do
- They have pride in themselves and their work