Trainee Estate Agent - Walthamstow
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £18,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
Expected Earnings Year 1: £25,000
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 Saturdays on, 1 off)
Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Special Requirements: A full driving licence and your own vehicle is required
- Passionate about providing a great service?
- Competitive with a desire to succeed?
- Looking for an exciting, fast paced career with the opportunity to shine and get noticed?
- Sales focused and always pressing for results?
- Excited by generating business with an ability to compete in “Ring Outs and “Power Hours” making lots of outbound calls
We have the perfect opportunity here at Douglas Allen to support a career in property and estate agency sales. We are always on the go and the telephone will be “hot, hot, hot” as we are always striving to achieve the best deal for our clients!
You need to be hard working, energised, have a positive “can do” approach with good work values and ethics. The right attitude and morals are key to this role and we are looking for people who are driven by a career. Whilst your expected Year 1 earnings will be up to £25,000, as you develop your skills and progress up the promotional ladder, your earnings will escalate considerably!
Apply now on the link below!
Please note our GDPR Recruitment Privacy Notice applies to all applications
† All applications receive equal treatment regardless of sex, race, age, disability, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation. Selection for a post will be based on merit. We would like to assure you that the information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence and only used only to help us monitor appropriate equal opportunities policies. This information plays no part in our selection process.
What are we looking for?
People who are genuinely interested in starting a new career and can demonstrate...
- A desire to achieve and be rewarded
- They share our values
- An ability to learn and grow
- They are passionate about what they do
- They have pride in themselves and their work