Senior Branch Manager - South / West Essex
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £30,000
On Target Earnings: £60,000 - £65,000
Location: Various Locations in South & West Essex
Hours: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 Saturdays on, 1 off)
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
We have a position for a Senior Mobile Branch Manager covering the highly successful Essex area. You will be working with some of our excellent offices and teams across the whole business covering for Branch Managers’ absence. This is a great role to develop your management skills and to help you potentially get to the next step on the career ladder as a Branch Manager or more.
You will have ambition, with a desire to succeed with the ability to achieve against performance targets, driving profit, profile and reputation. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your business and teams.
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day running of our offices, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Helping manage and develop the teams you are working with so they can fulfil their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set
- Motivating your teams with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
We need you to be:
- Results driven individual
- Flexible and be happy moving from branch to branch
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Desire to develop a career with us
Please note our GDPR Recruitment Privacy Notice applies to all applications
† All applications receive equal treatment regardless of sex, race, age, disability, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation. Selection for a post will be based on merit. We would like to assure you that the information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence and only used only to help us monitor appropriate equal opportunities policies. This information plays no part in our selection process.
What are we looking for?
People who are genuinely interested in starting a new career and can demonstrate...
- A desire to achieve and be rewarded
- They share our values
- An ability to learn and grow
- They are passionate about what they do
- They have pride in themselves and their work