Part Time Trainee Estate Agent - Billericay
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £8.21 per hour + occasional commission
Hours: 3 days Thursday, Friday & Saturdays 27 hours per week
Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday (pro rata), Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Special Requirements: A Full driving licence and your own vehicle is required
Love property, but never been sure how to get in to estate agency?
Then we have the perfect part time position available for an enthusiastic, customer focused trainee to join our fabulous team in Billericay, Essex.
Duties will include:
- Accompanying prospective buyers to properties and pointing out positive attributes
- Dealing with prospective and existing clients on the telephone and face to face when based within the branch
- Delivering exceptional customer service
We need you to be:
- Responsible and reliable
- Smart in appearance
- Able to communicate effectively
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident over the telephone and present a positive image of our company at all times
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Packages
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Please note our GDPR Recruitment Privacy Notice applies to all applications
† All applications receive equal treatment regardless of sex, race, age, disability, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation. Selection for a post will be based on merit. We would like to assure you that the information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence and only used only to help us monitor appropriate equal opportunities policies. This information plays no part in our selection process.
What are we looking for?
People who are genuinely interested in starting a new career and can demonstrate...
- A desire to achieve and be rewarded
- They share our values
- An ability to learn and grow
- They are passionate about what they do
- They have pride in themselves and their work