Mortgage Advisor - Woodford Green
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 (Depending on Experience)
On Target Earnings: OTE £100,000
Location: Woodford Green
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (1 Saturday off per month)
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Douglas Allen is looking for a Mortgage Advisor to work in our successful branch in Woodford Green.There will be warm leads readily available from our team of estate agents so you will never be short of business to write. Full administrative back up is also provided so this allows you to get on with what you do best and that is deal with customers.
Duties will include:
- To “Out Passion” our customers at every opportunity.
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with the Branch Manager
- Training and coaching the team on Mortgage products
We need you to be:
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
- Great at building relationships with customers
- CEMAP 1 minimum (or equivalent) qualified
- Full driving license
We are passionate about our business at Arun Estates and work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best possible service at all times. So if you are already a Mortgage Advisor (or just recently qualified) and want to really earn your worth, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply now in complete confidence.
Please note our GDPR Recruitment Privacy Notice applies to all applications
† All applications receive equal treatment regardless of sex, race, age, disability, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation. Selection for a post will be based on merit. We would like to assure you that the information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence and only used only to help us monitor appropriate equal opportunities policies. This information plays no part in our selection process.
What are we looking for?
People who are genuinely interested in starting a new career and can demonstrate...
- A desire to achieve and be rewarded
- They share our values
- An ability to learn and grow
- They are passionate about what they do
- They have pride in themselves and their work