Sale By Tender, guide price£1,600,000
Fees apply - see tender pack. A beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached family home with lapsed planning for a side extension to create a further 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Double garage and large rear garden on a 0.4 acre plot.
- Sale By Tender
- Closing Monday 27th October 2014 - fees apply
- See tender pack
- Substantial family home
- Five bedrooms
This SUPERB semi detached FAMILY HOME has SPACIOUS rooms and high ceilings.
Situated for easy access to south woodford central line station and well positioned for the A406, M11 & A12.
Being in the heart of south woodford with easy access to local amenities.
Looking for a spacious family home, good schools & easy access to amenities, look no further!
Will make a fantastic home for a growing family including a garage to the side with potential, subject to planning permission.
Sought after turning on the popular firs estate in the heart of south woodford.
- Spacious 4 bedroom semi detached house
- Original features
- Garage to side
- Close to Sth Woodford & Snaresbrook stations
- Popular Firs Estate
Charming character family home situated in the heart of south woodford.
A great location for all local amenities and commuters with south woodford central line just a few minutes walk.
Ideal for families looking for schools as there is a great selection of good schools.
Sale By Tender, guide price£725,000
Fees apply - see tender pack. FIVE DOUBLE BEDRO0OM extended semi-detached house within good school catchments. With 2 en suites and a family bathroom, extended, KITCHEN/DINER.Open House this Saturday (4th Oct).
Large rear garden 40meters, and approximately 20 minutes to Buckhurst Hill station.
- Sale By Tender
- Closing Tuesday 7th October 2014 - fees apply
- See tender pack
- 5 double bedroom semi detached house
- 2 en-suites and a family bathroom
A STUNNING first floor apartment forming part of this converted manor house, featuring a wealth of character, OWN BALCONY, SPLENDID views and communal grounds.
- Grand Communal Reception Hall |
- Entrance Hall | Sitting/Dining Room |
- Kitchen | Two Bedrooms | Bathroom | Shower Room | Own Balcony |
- High Ceilings | Tree Lined And Open Aspect | Extensive Communal Grounds |
- Direct Access To Forest Land | Communal Heated Swimming Pool |
Public notice 21 Glebelands Avenue, London, E18 2AB - We are in receipt of an offer of £670,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
Looking for a bungalow?????
North chingford location, garage, beautifully presented
Offered in superb condition - do not miss!!!!
- 3 Bedroom detached bungalow
- Stunning rear garden
- Large open plan through-Lounge
- Modern Kitchen/ Shower room
- Beautifully presented home
Price range£600,000 - £650,000
AMAZING 4 bedroom end of terrace home facing Epping Forest with superb views. Recently refurbished throughout, with spacious open plan modern kitchen/dining and lounge area. Generous sized bedrooms, with fourth bedroom in loft area. Close to South Woodford tube station.
- 4 bedroom end of terrace
- Facing Epping Forest
- Brand new modern kitchen
- Large lounge
- Family and en-suite bathrooms
Beautifully presented semi-detached family home boasting conservatory, utility room,
Garage, two reception rooms, en suite to master bedrooms, fantastic family residence not to be missed!!!!!!!
- 4 bedroom semi detached house
- Beautifully presented family home
- Two reception rooms