CHARACTER residence with 4 RECEPTIONS, en-suite and utility room, set in a PRIVATE LANE close to GOLF COURSE and POPULAR SCHOOLS. Maintains many TRADITIONAL FEATURES, SCOPE to improve and extend STPC.
- Entrance Hall | Cloakroom with Separate W.C. | Sitting Room |
- Dining Room | Orangery | Kitchen | Morning Room | Utility Room |
- Four Bedrooms | En-Suite to Bedroom 1 & 2 | Family Bathroom | Off Street Parking to Drive | Garage |
- Rear Garden | Potential to Extend (subject to planning approvals)
- Four receptions
Sale By Tender, guide price£1,200,000
A distinctive residence providing beautifully presented accommodation of character set within a desirable tree lined turning bordering onto the green.Open House this Saturday (26th April).
- Sale By Tender
- Closing Wednesday 30th April 2014
- Entrance Lobby | Entrance Hall | Cloakroom |Sitting Room |
- Dining Room | Kitchen Area | Conservatory | Lower Ground Floor Hall | Gym | Utility Area |
- Four Bedrooms | Dressing Area To Bedroom One | Study | Bathroom With Shower | Shower Room
CHAIN FREE, RECENTLY MODERNISED DETACHED home located in a PRIVATE LANE, Close to HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS, this property offers 2 receptions, a KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM and 3 bathrooms all decorated to suit CONTEMPORARY TASTES.
- Four bedrooms
- Two receptions rooms
- ‘L’ shaped kitchen/family living space
- Family bathroom and two en-suites
- Utility room
MONKHAMS ESTATE, semi detached house, master bedroom with en suite, utility room,cloakroom, 2 large reception rooms, gated, driveway parking
Beautiful rear garden.
Sale By Tender, guide price£850,000
A substantial Edwardian double fronted semi detached residence embracing traditional features and offering scope for improvement.Open House this Saturday (26th April).
- Sale By Tender
- Closing Monday 28th April 2014
- Entrance Hall | Sitting Room |
- Dining Room | Study | Kitchen |
- Cloakroom | Conservatory |
A STUNNING first floor apartment forming part of this converted manor house, featuring a wealth of character, OWN BALCONY, SPLENDID views and communal grounds.
- Grand Communal Reception Hall |
- Entrance Hall | Sitting/Dining Room |
- Kitchen | Two Bedrooms | Bathroom | Shower Room | Own Balcony |
- High Ceilings | Tree Lined And Open Aspect | Extensive Communal Grounds |
- Direct Access To Forest Land | Communal Heated Swimming Pool |
Semi detached house situated in the heart of SOUTH WOODFORD.
Close to South Woodford CENTRAL LINE station and HIGH STREET with its large variety of shops, restaurants & bars.
The property does require some work, but could be a fantastic FAMILY HOME.
Detached family home looking modern, stylish and bright.
Luxury kitchen with granite work surfaces, under floor heating, utility room and cloakroom.
Bedroom with en suite and dressing room.
Sale By Tender, guide price£530,000
LARGE end of terrace house with STUDY UTILITY ROOM, GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM, close to station and shops.Open House this Saturday (26th April).
Recenly redecorted with a large garden.
Quite cu de sac location.
Semi detached chalet bungalow which is BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS, versatile accommodation on the quiet turning.
GARAGE AND LARGE CONSERVATORY.
En suite to bedroom 1.